David Cook - Always Be My Baby

Saturday, December 18, 2010

PSST~

HEY, I got sumthing for ya tonite! Well, its not a big thing, but actually, its a bit shame because im cry tonyte!

I hope that she didn't hear me crying after we called tonyte , im sorry, im hurt badly today n tonyte. but i was happy because i can hear she laugh when we called . So, to make her laugh continuous, you must not make her feel sad ryte? so, im just pretending that im okay just to make her happy. Because when she knows me okay, she will happy. Same goes to me. BUT im abit different. I want She to be happy whether my heart broke in pieces or my heart pain so bad like a venom pierce through my heart harshly. i don't care im hurt, as long as she is happy, its good for me. That gives me satisfaction although like a normal man, ' a man loves when his couple understand him' and its very hurt when sumone that you love or love you didn.t understand you, right? Well, Thats is how i felt tonyte.

Im sorry because i posted a short post for you guys , but. right now, Im in great pain. *while im typing this post, im crying , im sorry..malunyer aku~ I can't stand my heart when someone didn't give me his/her attention to me. But, as for your all information, my type of person is I like to make someone happy while my heart hurt really bad. *wow! daring~ I know, sooner or later, you all will know it. Whats wrong with it if you all knew it earlier, right? hehe..chowz~

No comments:

Post a Comment