David Cook - Always Be My Baby

Thursday, December 23, 2010

INDEPENDENT

IANYA bermaksud 'BERDIKARI' . Baik, post kali nie aku bukak maybe a bit late as usual sebab aku nye internet kat umah nie selalu ade problem to connect la, so aku agak jarang la nk update2 aku nyer blog sekarang nie. Jadi aku harap korang faham situation aku and korang tak membentak aku pasnie sebab aku tak update selalu! hehe..

Based on my headline just now, independent is very very important to us because it will teach you bitter and sweet in your life. If you are independent, you can get many experiences! As you know, experiences is the best teacher! Buat masa sekarang nie, me and my girlfriend will have to stand by our own feet, because me, i am 18 and my parent ask me to and i have to be independent . And my girlfriend pulak , her parent ryte now ask her to independent because she will up to 17 and have to sit for SPM this year AND she is grown up * walaupun perangai dier memang childish tapi sekarang die sedar yang dier dah 17 and become a young lady! (but i like her when she childish, makes her even more cute! )


The problem is , we are OUT OF TOPUP ! We must find our way to get some money to top up our phone to get call and texting. For me , my dad n my mom didn't give me top up anymore and ask me to independent  to get our own top up.*cari la keje kery!  My Amalya pulak her parent stop top-upping her because she is going to school and want her to reduce texting and calling like before because she is sitting for SPM in 2011. If we want to date on the phone as usual , we must find our way to search some money to keep on calling/texting and i think this job will depend on me. (because im 18 and i owed her topup~ hehe)

OK! Stop cakap rojak la leman! bughok ko tau tak! Err, ok2. Jadi, aku sekarang nie tengah berusahe tok cari keje *tok berdikari la, carik duet sendiri. Sebab aku tau, tanggungjawab sebagai seorang lelaki memang berat berbanding dengan perempuan,*ceehhh~ Jadi aku lagy pown sekarang nie dah tak sekolah dah, and aku tak kan nak dok umah ,melangok doploh pat jam kat umah nie, TV ngan computer nie pown dah muak dah dok tengok muke aku tiap2 hari tak gerak2! hai...~ yang menggangu aku sekarang nie, kenape sekarang nie takde offer langsung tok keje part time berbanding full time ha? aku pelik la..tyme batch2 sebelum nie, banyak je keje kosong pas SPM, tapi bile tyme batch aku? haprakk! 

Hmm..Amalya sayang, you just focusing on your SPM ea dear? dun worry bowt our topup, as soon bie will get a job, I'll start top-upping you as fast as bie could baby. Don't worry k my sweet? I will do my best for searching for a job for us to get connect everyday. Bie promise you that! And I hope you will do your best in your study next year lalink! My prays will always be with you my sweetheart. I know you can do it byby! Chaiyokk! Dont worry my dear, bie wont forget you, and I wont leaving you instantaneously of whatever, k my heart ?  I LOVE YOU!! XOXOXO~ <3<3<3 

chowz~

No comments:

Post a Comment